We decided on this stop due to the reviews on tripadvsior. We were on a motorcycle trip heading to Nova Scotia. After a long day, this was a welcome stop. Once we got to the room, I was in awe of how clean everything was. It was spotless, I felt so comfortable and we thought so highly of this place, we booked a room for our return trip that same week. I would recommend this motel to all my friends and family. I will definitely be return customer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivey's is located at exit 302 just off I-95. It is the closest property to the US and Canadian border. Offering a variety of room types and sizes Ivey's provides a pleasant nights rest. Now with a complete breakfast to get any traveler started. Ivey's has it all, from a hot breakfast in the morning to a hot bowl of soup. Stop by O'Kelly's for a night cap before you turn in and meet some of the locals for a good time. All rooms are serviced by interior corridors with a complete video security system both inside and out to protect your property. The staff at Ivey's not only leaves the light on for you, but they also wait up for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Ivey's Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey`s Motor Hotel Houlton
- Iveys Hotel Houlton
- Iveys Motel Houlton
- Ivey's Motor Lodge Houlton, Maine