My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary at The Lodge. It was absolutely wonderful. The room was Very cozy and clean. We had a beautiful view off our private deck. We enjoyed playing pool in the game room and the host even set up a fire outside with homemade gram crackers, marshmallows and of course, chocolates to die for, what a treat! Breakfast in the dinning room was outstanding and the view once again was just breath taking. The host set up a moose safari for us, yes we was 5 moose! Even that, the attention to detail was first class. She sent a little table with homemade muffins, juices, fruit and of course linen napkins and tablecloth. This was the best B&B I have ever stay in, and I would certainly go back. It was a great time of rest and relaxation. We came a long from San Antonio and it was well worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy breathtaking lake and mountain views at our romantic Greenville, Maine inn. Relax in masterfully decorated rooms and suites at our Moosehead Lake lodging with Jacuzzis, fireplaces, private decks, and luxurious linens and robes. Sit back in our pub with full bar and games, or enjoy our complimentary snacks, DVD library and Wi-Fi. Don't miss out on unforgettable breakfasts and sumptuous weekend dinners at this Moosehead Lake adventure lodge. Activities galore - many exclusive to the Lodge at Moosehead, a Select Registry Property. AAA 4 Diamond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and T4B so you can book your Lodge at Moosehead Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Moosehead Lake Hotel Greenville
- Moosehead Lake Hotel
- Lodge At Moosehead Lake Maine/Greenville