“When can I go again?!?” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Owner description: White Water Rafting outfitter and Moose Tour guides
“When can I go again?!?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

What an amazing day we had. A group of us friends went together with Nicki as our guide. She was great. Very knowledgeable and gave us a fun time. All guides were super nice. I would go again in a heartbeat. We went the Kennebec river. Some awesome white water especially in the beginning. Great start to the day. I can't wait to go again maybe on the Canada falls or Penobscot for a little more challenge. Was well worth the money. Great adventure company!!!

Holmdel, New Jersey, United States
“Penobscot River Rafting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Really exciting, fun and crazy trip down the river! My husband and children (ages 14-26) had the time of their lives. I was shaken, but to see them all having such fun made it all worth it. Our guide, John King, did a great job and we felt safe....you can tell he loves his job. We got through the class five rapids, but dumped lower down the river, it was fine. We saw eagles, osprey and a loon. Jessica in the office is lovely. The Indian Hill Motel is clean and comfortable, highly recommend. Would do it all again and would not change a thing. Get the pictures, a bit pricey but worth it.

New Hope, PA
72 attraction reviews
“Private tour with Chris - family of four”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

OK this was expensive and I am sure we won't do it again but it was a great tour. As described before I booked we drove about an hour in a van to get to a remote area - called Big Duck Pond. the setting was beautiful (little buggy but we had spray) with Little Spencer Mountain in the background. It was beautiful just to be on water in a canoe with an experienced guide. Chris was in a canoe with myself and our daughter (8). My son (10) and husband were in a different canoe. We have zero paddling experience which probably showed but Chris was patient and provided suggestions. The important thing was to be quiet and we could handle that. Chris spotted two bulls within about 15 minutes, which I can honestly I would have never found. We were able to paddle close enough to see them and take some pics - not super close but we could see them. One was in the water another on land. On the drive back we ate brownies and drank tea (provided by Chris) and my husband and Chris saw another moose (female). It was an enjoyable way to spend the evening and something our kids will long remember.

manchester
“maine canoe moose tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

my wife and I thought this was a highlight of our trip to maine, on the first week of august this year - other than our marriage 2 days before at the rockland lobster festival - we thought our guide was excellent (I think his name was ethan), he was verey informative throughout our trip and he was a very knowledgable, professional and just an all around cool guide. plus it was a big plus to actually see a moose close up. I have recommended this trip and your service to all I have told about our trip and I would use your services again on all future trips to maine. thanks again for a memorable experience.

fred and deb ireland

Carver, Massachusetts
“A Blast For All”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

My ten year old son and his friend have been telling everyone about their whitewater raft trip on the Kennebec for over a week now! We had such a great time and Nikki was fantastic. We will be back next year for more fun.
Richard B