“Awful!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Rehoboth, Massachusetts
“Awful!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

There was no tour. Say a movie about the beer and brewery. Went into a small room with some very loud, obnoxious, rude people. Had to fight through these people to get one of the taste cups.

Visited July 2012

Portland, Maine
“nice neighborhood bar....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is the place to sit at the bar watch sports, have a drink and munch on good bar food. Wide comfortable bar and chairs with always friendly attentive bartenders. Great value for your money.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
West Buxton, Maine
“Awesome Bourbon Steak!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We eat at the Gorham Sebago Brew frequently as it's decent restaurant to bring business associates to. The food is reliably good, although lately has been better than normal (new chef?). Recently I tried the Bourbon Steak and it was amazing. Butter soft, you could almost cut it with your fork. Juicy and flavorful. They have also been including for the last 6 months or so a seasonal specials list. These have never disappointed whether it's a summer salad or the fall Chicken Pot Pie. Good pub food. Occasionally the service can be a little slow. If you tell your wait person you're in a rush they always try (and do a good job) accommodating.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Maine
“stale ale and cranky bus/hostess lady”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

As locals, we end up going to Sebago because others meet us there, NOT because we like it any more. Last night a friend and I got some very stale ale, looked and tasted like it had sat out for a couple of hours before being served. When I was calling to the hostess/bus lady for help in taking up my check she ignored 5 courteous calls from about 4 feet away, then turned very irritated and said that was NOT her job!

This place just circles the drain faster and faster, and we will be trying to get friends to meet us just about anywhere else.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Not going back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I have been here many times and each time we have gone lately, we have been less and less pleased. Our last visit was a few days ago and we had to initially wait for the host to stop his personal chat with a woman before he addressed us. My husband's arm was in a sling and yet he still tried to put us in a booth. We asked for a table and he seemed irritated. Our waitress was slow and I was brought the wrong dish...when mentioning it was not what I ordered, the male who brought the dish insisted it WAS what I ordered. I am a passionate home cook and knew better. It was chilly outside this day and very chilly inside as well. We will not be returning.