Good for transit and alternative to overnight in Maine.
The hotel is easily accessible via the motorway. And is an acceptable distance to the rather very expensive location in Boston or Portland. The carparking options are good as well as the hotel is surrounded by the city.
The place has a very interesting and partly abroad lesser known outlet. In my opinion this is strictly a "stop" value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park once, walk everywhere! Discover the Hilton Garden Inn nestled in the heart of Freeport village just two blocks down the hill from L.L.Bean®. Shop ‘til you drop at over 150 up-scale outlets and restaurants, most within walking distance. Unwind with a dip in the pool or hot tub. Enjoy a cocktail in our Pavilion Lounge then sit down to a scrumptious meal prepared by one of our talented chefs in the Great American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Hotel Freeport
- Hilton Freeport
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Maine