nice clean hotel very to close to everything, staff were friendly, they gave us some suppons for the stores, bed was confortable. I guess there are some rooms close to the railway that might have some noise, hour room was perfect. We spend just one night here and will sleep again here If I go back to freport. If you have time go to see wolfes neck national park early in the morny, WHat a wonderful walk, only 5 min driving from the hotel. just be sure you make a reservation of a room far away from railway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park once, walk everywhere! Discover the Hilton Garden Inn nestled in the heart of Freeport village just two blocks down the hill from L.L.Bean®. Shop ‘til you drop at over 150 up-scale outlets and restaurants, most within walking distance. Unwind with a dip in the pool or hot tub. Enjoy a cocktail in our Pavilion Lounge then sit down to a scrumptious meal prepared by one of our talented chefs in the Great American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Hotel Freeport
- Hilton Freeport
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Maine