I have been going to Freeport since I have been a child, being from PEI we would travel to the USA every summer and make the Freeport stop. Now that I am married and live away I now make sure that when we go to PEI we stop in the area.
This hotel is the best location for shopping, you can walk everywhere in town and can go back and forth to drop off bags etc.
The place was very clean, had a nice lounge, and breakfast restaurant. Also free internet.
Just an overall great spot. We have stayed in hundreds of Hotels and for a small little village with a Hilton it can not be beat. Nice sheets, fresh smelling room and a nice court yard.
A perfect New England, East Coast feel!!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park once, walk everywhere! Discover the Hilton Garden Inn nestled in the heart of Freeport village just two blocks down the hill from L.L.Bean®. Shop ‘til you drop at over 150 up-scale outlets and restaurants, most within walking distance. Unwind with a dip in the pool or hot tub. Enjoy a cocktail in our Pavilion Lounge then sit down to a scrumptious meal prepared by one of our talented chefs in the Great American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Hotel Freeport
- Hilton Freeport
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Maine