I had to travel each day up to Augusta for work, but I'm really glad I stayed here. Augusta didn't have any hilton properties, and this one was very clean and comfortable. Great staff. I grabbed a starbucks coffee each morning and make the drive to Augusta. I liked coming back to Freeport each night to do some shoping and visit the great restaurants in town. I'm planning on going back in 2 weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park once, walk everywhere! Discover the Hilton Garden Inn nestled in the heart of Freeport village just two blocks down the hill from L.L.Bean®. Shop ‘til you drop at over 150 up-scale outlets and restaurants, most within walking distance. Unwind with a dip in the pool or hot tub. Enjoy a cocktail in our Pavilion Lounge then sit down to a scrumptious meal prepared by one of our talented chefs in the Great American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Hotel Freeport
- Hilton Freeport
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Maine