We have been guests at the Harraseeket Inn several times over the past 8 years and it never disappoints us. All staff from Richard at the front door, everyone at the reception desk to Chip Gray the innkeeper are so friendly and helpful in every way. We have stayed in single rooms, suites and a town house. They are all very comfortable and nicely furnished. The beds are so comfortable and luxurious with sateen sheets and nice soft pillows. Dinners in the Maine Dining Room are elegant with many choices prepared tableside and some flaming for drama. The Broad Arrow Tavern offers wonderful meals and some of the freshest lobster we ever had. We also enjoy the complimentary afternoon tea in the drawing room. A wonderful buffet breakfast is included and offers many choices. The location is close to shopping with L.L.Bean just
a five minute walk away and there are many more outlets and rstaurants to visit. Ben &
Jerry's for ice cream is a favorite.
Chip Gray was so kind and helpful when we had an auto problem that could have been a real disaster so far from home. Try this lovely inn and you will want to return each year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine