My family lives in Freeport so they go often for their Sunday Brunch and love every part of it. Four of us went to lunch in the Board Arrow Tavern to partake of their Lobster Rolls with regular or sweet potatoe fries. We opted for both. It's a beautiful, historic tavern. I didn't stay there so can't speak of the rooms but the staff are friendly and accommdating so I'm sure your stay would be memorable. I was allowed to take photos of the main rooms and this old Inn sparkles with cleanliness and has authentic decor. A lot of the locals go there for lunch and dinner so you need reservations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine