No, you can't really enjoy the delicious Harraseeket lunch buffet in the buff, unless you order room service! Just returned from another weekend at the Harraseeket with our friends, the Solomons! We always make sure we arrive in time for the lunch buffet! They always have a wonderful selection of fresh and organic foods. A warning though, you may eat so much you won't feel like a big dinner that night! We were on the Girlfriends Getaway package which included a $50 LL Bean gift card per room, breakfast buffet 2 mornings, afternoon tea/cheese/cookies and a full dinner at the Inn with no restrictions or surcharges for prime rib or lobster! Our room (305) was actually a suite with a fireplace and sitting area for before dinner cocktails with our friends. As usual the staff, including Jacky and (the other) Penny from the front desk, and Sarah and Jenny, our waitresses were superb! We also had a nice chat with Chip Gray, the General Manager and one of the owners. When you're in the Broad Head Tavern make sure you see the picture of his mother Nancy who opened the Inn. It's from 1945, showing Nancy as a 12 year old posing with a floatplane on a lake in Maine! Can't wait to go back, next time including a Sunday for their fabulous brunch with all you can eat lobster and prime rib for only $29.95 I believe. Thanks again to the whole staff for a great weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine