This was our second stay at the inn and our 30th Wedding Anniversary. Our first visit was 7 years ago with older school age children, this time we came solo. Still such a lovely place!! The rooms are quaint yet comfortable and the included breakfast is absolutely WONDERFUL! A very nice way to start the day with an all-you-can-eat breakfast in a beautiful sunny room overlooking the gardens and lawn. The tavern is relaxing and cozy after a long day of sight seeing or shopping for a late supper and/or drinks. The Freeport Outlet Shops are within walking distance (for those that can walk without difficulties) and there are several nice dining places sprinkled around town. Freeport is also a nice central location for traveling to many of the major tourist attractions. Since we live on the west coast, this is a beautiful place to stay while taking day trips around Maine and southern New Hampshire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine