The answer in our opinion is a resounding yes!! We have been going there from our home on the outskirts of London England for the week after Thanksgiving for the last 14 years. Why? The Inn is one of the friendliest and most comfortable establishment of its type that we have encountered in our extensive travels. Plus the shopping in Freeport is great. The Maine dining room - their flagship restaurant is excellent and good value for money - which is why we have dinner there every night of our stay. Again the staff are attentive and very friendly - we get greeted like old friends when we first appear for breakfast or dinner.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.