“Great pizza and beer” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Ricetta's has been voted best pizza in Maine through the Maine Sunday Telegram's Reader's Poll for over 19 years. We offer a lunch buffet every day of the week with a varied selection of our award winning pizzas. We also have a full menu including delicious pastas, salads and appetizers
Falmouth, Maine
“Great pizza and beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

We love the buffalo chicken pizza. Best of anywhere we've been. A bit pricy over all but definitely worth it for a treat. The pizza buffet is fun.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

portland, maine
“Good Family Dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

You don't have to go all the way to Portland to have good pizza. Not a ton of ambiance but perfect family place. Big tables, decent bar, very comfortable.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Southwest Harbor, Maine
“Great pizza and much more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Nice brick oven baked pies! Delicious crust (with gluten free available as an option too). Their sauce is oh-so good (and you can buy some to take home). Lots of topping combinations with numerous "specialty pizzas" to choose from (I highly recommend the Abbodanza). Salads were yummy too. Appetizers were fantastic from the spinach and artichoke dip to stromboli bites and more! My husband loves their minestrone soup. I love going with a large party so that we can all share! I have't tried one app, entree or pizza I haven't thoroughly enjoyed! The only downside is I never have room for dessert which they have lots to choose from too.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chatham, NH
“Lunch, can't beat it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch with a business client. Full buffet for lunch. Pizza, salad, pasta, soup. Great offerings. Good service. Quick lunch, good quality, very affordable. Will use this location when in the area to entertain all my clients. Nice job

Visited February 2014
Jay, Maine
“Excellent Food; Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I visited Ricetta's after a recommendation from a family member. I was very pleased that I visited. The pizza was by far the best I've ever had. They have a wide variety of kinds, which I liked. It wasn't the pepperoni or cheese you see at most places. The waitress also checked up on my group frequently, which I liked. Besides the prices being on the expensive side and the host not having much of a personality, it was a very nice meal and I will visit again.

• Visited February 2014