Like a previous reviewer, we had unit 52B so same description. Furn not new but good. Bed comfortable. Large flatscreen TV in LR/KI, small older one in BR. No maint issues except bedside clock was unplugged and inoperative. Lots of towels, small soaps, tissues, hair dryer but no shampoo or products in our exchange unit. Kitchen had adequate dishes and utensils for us. No dishwasher. Unit painted white and bright. Rear door in BR to lawn with chairs, picnic table, grills.
Weather sunny and warm, scenery beautiful this week. We spent most of time at Acadia Park and in Bar Harbor. Took 2-hr nature cruise from BH port and saw eagles, seals dolphins etc. Resort was quiet to an extreme this week (9/27). Met a few other couples, all retired like us, at Tues. evening wine and snacks. Lobby and clubhouse had good supply of maps, brochures, free daily papers, lots of books, magazines, movies for rent, board games, one computer and printer. Indoor pool and hot tub looked nice but nobody using it.
We used 10% discount from resort to eat at Helen's (3 times) and Jaspers. We enjoyed sitting on benches and watching scenery at Ellsworth waterfront park. Since we do not hike or do other strenuous activities, could have been bored if there much longer. But the scenery was great! For early flight, we spent final night at Bangor airport hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Acadia Village Resort (Ii) Hotel Ellsworth
- Acadia Village Resort (Ii) Hotel
- Acadia Village Hotel
- Acadia Village Resort (II) Ellsworth, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acadia Village Resort is located in Ellsworth, near Acadia National Park and Bar Harbor, two of Maine's premiere tourist destinations. Our accommodations offer a spacious living area, completely furnished, and equipped with modern appliances. ... more less