“Best Pizza I every had in my life!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Vegetarian, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Apollo Beach, Florida
“Best Pizza I every had in my life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

WOW was I surprised when I took a biteout of our pizza at this place. We just ordered a plain 14 inch pie with mushrooms, olives and onion. It was 'head spinning' DELICIOUS! Everything was fresh and boy did it taste like it. Having been transplanted to Florida for over 22 years, it has been a long time since I could say a pizza was this good. Nothing compares to how good this pizza was. Jaw dropping (or was that me just chewing?). Going back in August to try their pizze with BLUEBERRIES! Can't wait! Wish I could take this place back with me when we return to Florida but sure gives us a reason to come back again next year!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Halifax, Canada
“Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I really wasn't expecting anything more than just a meal. I chose this place only because it was the closest eatery to my motel. I got the surprise of my life eating there. I ordered the Satyricon pizza and was dazzled. It had a thin crust with lots of fresh basil, real mozzarella and fresh tomatoes. The next time I'm in Maine I'll be back even if it means going out of my way to get there. Nice counter staff too!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jupiter, Florida
“Pizza was great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Order at the counter- food brought to the table in a fair amount of time. All was good. We had salad, beer, and 3 pizzas.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Massachusetts
“Good pizza, but very pricey...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The pizza was really good, but we got a large cheese and a large sausage pizza and it was over $30!!

Visited July 2013
Veazie, Maine, United States
“Best Pizza Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I live up near Bangor and will often make the 45 minute drive down to Ellsworth to get this pizza. Their garden pizza is superb - I am a meat lover and would have never thought of eating summer squash on pizza, but I love it! The pepperoni is really really good as well - I don't know what kind of pepperoni they use, but it has a spicy, meaty flavor that is out of this world. The pizza crust is superb. I love it that you can buy it by the slice so you can try flavors you might not have otherwise bought if you had to get an entire pizza.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere