“Best Asian Food in Ellsworth” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 59 Restaurants in Ellsworth
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The old Green Tree Restaurant - same owners - built a beautiful upscale restaurant in the center of Ellsworth. Excellent - same recipes says Catherine -half of husband & wife team.
Ellsworth, Maine
“Best Asian Food in Ellsworth”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Best Asian food in Ellsworth. Can get a bit pricey . Good Service as well. Many good general Asian food choices. A friend of mine who is native Chinese also agrees that this is the best Asian food in the area.

Visited February 2014

Ellsworth, Maine
“The place for Japanese in Ellsworth”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Well prepared in a timely fashion. Food is fresh and not laden with oil. Portion size is good and the price is right

Mount Holly, New Jersey
“Good Japanese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Wherever we go, my kids want miso soup... so luckily we found this place. They had good miso soup, and I got a beef teriyaki. The portions were quite generous too. If youre here and desire some Japanese food, I would definitely check it out.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Sweden, Maine
“Impressive decor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Just walking through the door we were impressed with how well decorated Shinbashi is. We were greeted quickly and offered our choice of seats as we arrived just as they were opening at 11:30. We were looking for sushi and decided to order the large love boat because it included lots of sashimi. Even the shrimp sushi, which we usually find rubbery at other sushi bars, was good. We would definitely return when we are in the area again. My only negative comment would be with the plush surroundings, the paper napkin was cheap.

Visited June 2014
Ellsworth, Maine
“Finally stopped in to give it a try!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

The place is very nicely decorated and the tables are attractive. The shrimp with broccoli was very good but a little on the salty side. I didn't care for their fried rice, it was bland. The best thing I think was chicken on a stick. That was very tender and moist. I did like the melon on the plate. I won't rush back but glad I tried it. I have had better in town and I have had worse out of town. Worth a try. Huge menu.

• Visited June 2014