“This place is addicting!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 56 Restaurants in Ellsworth
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
“This place is addicting!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I've been going here since it opened and im addicted! My top wrap would have to be a Turkey Driver! It's always my top choice!! Bacon & Turkey.. you can't go wrong.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Won't disappoint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Long day of off season touring found us looking for a nice meal and a play for free wi fi, the library about a block away fulfilled the later. The restaurant is in an unassuming building near a busy corner, but don't let that put you off. The selection of wraps is excellent, something for the meat lover and the vegetarian. You will have a choice of type of tortilla the wrap will be end, we picked the spinach. Service and preparation was quick. The wraps were excellent, fresh and large. Go with a big appetite or be prepared for possible left overs. Don't leave without trying one of the tempting cookie - moist, chewy and calorie free.

Visited October 2013
Bar Harbor, Maine
“Awsome Wrap!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

If you want something fresh, creative, and tasty, you have to go to 86this when downtown! I have eaten at this restaurant a few time now and the wraps are always fresh and full of flavor. I've tried a few different ones and they have all been wonderful. I would recommend 86this to anyone.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Hampshire
“Great Lunch Wrap!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Creative combination of fresh ingredients all wrapped up in a tasty, filling, and truly satisfying wrap. Love the flavors in the vegetarian Yam-I-Am wrap in particular, but all of their sandwiches are good! I try to eat at this place at least once every time I'm in Ellsworth. Delicious!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Huntsville, Alabama
“A great find on a road trip!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We recently completed a road trip up the Maine Coast and were in the Ellsworth area at lunchtime. We promptly "broke out" the TripAdvisor app and started looking. We were only a block from "86 This" and decided to try it. In short, it was great. The guys running the place are not necktie-wearing fellows, but they sure know how to put together a great wrap. My wife got the "veggie" version and loved it. I got the chicken with a chipotle mayo, and our friends got a BBQ version of the same. The one thing that grabbed all of our attention was "freshness". The lettuce and veggies were cool, the meat hot, and the whole-wheat wrap was not soggy! They were busy even after the lunch hour, so we took that as a good sign as well. If wraps are what you want, you won't find better!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere