I don't quite understand the very bad reviews. Perhaps the expextations were too high?
My friends and I (3 Twentysomethings) stayed 6 nights in Jasper's Motel in September 2013 and we enjoyed our stay.
Price: 96$ per room/night
The neat room had 2 queensize beds, microwave, refrigerator, TV, AC/heating and a nice and clean bathroom with fresh towels.
The motel is situated on the highway to the Acadia NP (about 20-30 min by car).
Restaurants, grocery stores and a laundromat are very close.
Jasper's Restaurant was really good.
At first the free WIFI didn't work in the room (only on the parking lot), later it worked, but slow and with dropouts.
We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaspers Restaurant and Motel is a family owned business for 54 years. We offer clean comfortable rooms at affordable prices. Our restaurant has a wide variety of menu options, but we are known for our seafood and have been claimed the King of Seafood! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Jasper's Motel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jasper`s Motel & Restaurant Hotel Ellsworth
- Jasper`s Motel And Restaurant
- Jasper's Motel & Restaurant Ellsworth, Maine