“AWESOME food. My fave in Eastport.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Racine, Wisconsin
“AWESOME food. My fave in Eastport.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I had a HUGE bowl of seafood chowder that I wish I had taken a photo of because it looked so yummy. It was the best chowder of our whole vacation. I also got the 3 scoop salad: crab, cole slaw, and Maine shrimp pasta salad. It was excellent! I was so stuffed when we left.

Visited October 2012

78% Recommend
Franklin
“Try the French Onion Soup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

This is a typical tourist restaurant in a tourist area. However we did enjoy the French Onion soup. It was a very generous portion baked in a crock. The mozzarella cheese was bubbly and had some crust. YUM. The soup had a nice piece of bread with a lot of onions in a very nice broth. Not too dark and thick.

We ordered a BLT as well to share and we were stuffed leaving. Plenty of bacon on a very nice toasted bread. Fresh, fresh fresh!

The server was helpful and attentive. We really enjoyed it.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chelsea
“Not a bad place overall, but...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Overall good service and decent food. They call it a sports bar but only have one TV that you can't even hear. The fruitflies drove me nuts though, that needs to be taken care of!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Do not eat there.. I will say no more but I have to, Do no order the Crabcakes...I actually got sick from them for 2 days

Visited August 2012
Granby, Connecticut
“Nice variety on the menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Our family of two adults and three kids stopped in on a very rainy day to get some food after I visited the library for research. It is directly across the street. The menu had a nice variety. My husband and son shared a captain's platter and I tried one of the pasta specials. Everyone enjoyed their meals. There were friendly locals who came in to eat. It seemed like a regular place for many of them. The owner came out and asked us how everything was. I told him that we stopped based on good TripAdvisor reviews. He'd never heard of TripAdvisor but he was happy to hear it and said he was going to check it out. We would return again if in Eastport.

• Visited August 2012