We returned for our 6th time! I consider it my second home!
I love the ambience, the tranquility. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the spa is excellent too. You really are pampered there. Mr Oka, who organises walks and bike rides, took us on his best tour yet! We rode for 2 hours through Subaks, seeing the real Bali. And how Bali really works. Lovely bike ride, and I thoroughly recommend it. Villa was as good as ever, very private and quiet. Thank you Furama.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Furama Villas & Spa Ubud is nestled amids paddy field in the Desa Bindu district in mountainous Ubud. Covering over 200m2 verdant land. Accesible to the popular artist village of Ubud & art market via the resort's free schedule shuttle service, the Concierge can also arrange for transportation to other tourist attraction based on guest'needs. All in all, the 24-villa collection is designed to draw you into an inviting and memorable holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, AsiaRooms, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Furama Villas & Spa Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Villas & Spa Ubud Hotel Badung
- Furama Villas And Spa Ubud
- Furama Hotel Ubud
- Ubud Furama Hotel