This is one place you need to stay at to believe. The layout, the friendly staff, the tranquillity, and just the overall ambience is great. Although the location being 20 minute drive from Ubud was slightly inconvenient, the free shuttle bus to Ubud made up for that. My wife and I go to Bali on a regular basis and have just found this Garden of Eden. This is one place that we will definitely place on our agenda to stay at on future visits. Just loved the private swimming pools in each and all Balinese style Villas and the food at the restaurant.We found the rooms to be very spacious and layed out with a large flat screen TV, fridge and fully airconditioned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Furama Villas & Spa Ubud is nestled amids paddy field in the Desa Bindu district in mountainous Ubud. Covering over 200m2 verdant land. Accesible to the popular artist village of Ubud & art market via the resort's free schedule shuttle service, the Concierge can also arrange for transportation to other tourist attraction based on guest'needs. All in all, the 24-villa collection is designed to draw you into an inviting and memorable holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, AsiaRooms, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Furama Villas & Spa Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Villas & Spa Ubud Hotel Badung
- Furama Villas And Spa Ubud
- Furama Hotel Ubud
- Ubud Furama Hotel