As much as my husband and I missed our son, we agreed that a romantic escapade would be ideal once in a blue moon. To our surprise, despite the initial worries about our son's well being, we managed to enjoy the now, much thanks to the ambience of our private villa at Furama Villas and Spa.
The swimming pool was a step away from the boudoir and the bath, with shower experience beneath star-lid sky. Then, there was a massage parlour that enabled a couple to enjoy spa session in the privacy of their own villa, serenaded by melodies from the fountain and the birds. Not to forget were the details adorning the place; my favourite being the bonne nuit wish tucked at the bed every night and the coffee table books on everything Bali. Fresh frangipani surprised us even in the drawer, where I kept my travel journal.
We chose to have the complementary Italian three-course dinner upon arrival, at the restaurant that overlooked the public swimming pool and the whole area where the deluxe private villas were. Similar place for breakfast the next day. We only opted for the complementary breakfasts to be sent to our villa the last two days, which was more recommendable as ones could spend more hours lounging about; exactly the activity we chose on the final day.
Except for that final day, we were up and about by dawn to enjoy the paddy field scenery surrounding the villas. A majestic mountain could also be seen from a mini tower bordering the deluxe villas and the royal villas. Along the way, friendly staff greeted us with genuine smiles. Distance from the hustle and bustle of Bali was not a problem for us as we preferred the serenity.
How we cherished the stay at Furama Villas and Spa, thanks to the choices provided by Malaysia Airlines Golden Holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Furama Villas & Spa Ubud is nestled amids paddy field in the Desa Bindu district in mountainous Ubud. Covering over 200m2 verdant land. Accesible to the popular artist village of Ubud & art market via the resort's free schedule shuttle service, the Concierge can also arrange for transportation to other tourist attraction based on guest'needs. All in all, the 24-villa collection is designed to draw you into an inviting and memorable holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, AsiaRooms, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Furama Villas & Spa Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Villas & Spa Ubud Hotel Badung
- Furama Villas And Spa Ubud
- Furama Hotel Ubud
- Ubud Furama Hotel