We were on our annual motorcycle trip and decided to stay here Sunday 7-14 through wed 7-17. What an amazing view!! This isn't a Holiday Inn or big box hotel chain with the fancy hot breakfasts but for the value and the view I'd rather stay here. The staff were so amazingly friendly and helpful. They let us use their washing machines to do laundry so we didn't have to find a laundromat. I would definitely come back here,truthfully I don't want to leave.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Hotel
- Smugglers Cove Hotel East Boothbay
- Smugglers Cove Inn Maine/East Boothbay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers Cove Inn is a quaint inn located just a few miles east of Boothbay Harbor. We have five different buildings to choose from, all of which have a gorgeous view of Linekin Bay from their private balconies. We have our own sandy beach and heated swimming pool that you can watch lobster men haul in their traps. Free WiFi, Pet Friendly, Continental Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Smugglers Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.