We spent the night there a year ago ,June, 2012 while waiting to close on the house near by. The staff were friendly and courteous, All of our house guests stay at smugglers, next door!!!
being pre season there was coffle and Danish available in the office all morning. We were provided with a small fridge in the room. on request.
Thanks good neighbors, we'll keep the light on for you.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Hotel
- Smugglers Cove Hotel East Boothbay
- Smugglers Cove Inn Maine/East Boothbay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers Cove Inn is a quaint inn located just a few miles east of Boothbay Harbor. We have five different buildings to choose from, all of which have a gorgeous view of Linekin Bay from their private balconies. We have our own sandy beach and heated swimming pool that you can watch lobster men haul in their traps. Free WiFi, Pet Friendly, Continental Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Smugglers Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.