“A stand by with our family...never disappoints.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Damariscotta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Baltimore, Maryland
“A stand by with our family...never disappoints.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

DRG is a place for gathering for our large family. We gather here several times a year and there is something for everyone, each time. Food is always delicious, portions are ample! We count on it.

Visited December 2012

St. Davids, United Kingdom
“Sadly disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

New Years Eve second sitting with friends. This was the second time we have spent this special evening here but never again. Plates were cleared as soon as possible, in fact I had to stop the waitress taking mine, but then she brought my main course whilst I was still eating my appertiser. My friends and I all had our mains at different times. My steak was mixed up with my husbands, he had my rare but the waitress didn't seem bothered. Food wasn't great but then it was cold by the time most of us got round to eating our second course. Didn't bother with desserts. Prices over-inflated. The only good point was the great decor.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lincoln, Rhode Island
“Worth the Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I was looking to return to the Anchor Inn which is the sister venue for this place. It is closed for the season so we thought we would try this location instead. It was well worth the trip from Freeport. The service is excellent, the food very good and the prices were reasonable. Will definitely return next time we are in the area.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rehoboth, Massachusetts
“Eclectic Menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

We went to the river grille for lunch on a recent trip and found it to be very enjoyable. The service was good and our waiter, who said he was new, went out of his way to answer questions for us. I am a vegetarian and my friend is not, but we both found many options and we were both satisfied with our selections. It was a very cold, December day and we found the grille atmosphere to be cozy and quaint. (We sat downstairs, so I do not know what the upstairs was like)

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Walpole, Maine, United States
“Reliable for food and/or drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

No bad visits. We are locals and have gone often for food and/or drinks. The service is excellent, the food above average but overpriced and menu descriptions a bit inflated.

Visited October 2012