“Really good, fresh food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 24 restaurants in Damariscotta
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Really good, fresh food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Friendly staff, yummy food that isn't too heavy! Ambience is nice, restaurant is clean. Their crab rangoons are amazing! Food presentation is very nice. They aren't open on Sundays though which kinda stinks. We've eaten there three times in the past 8 months, and it's the food has been wonderful each time!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
“Incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via Local Picks

The food here is consistently awesome! Every time we leave we wonder why we would ever eat at another thai restaurant. Arguably one of the best places for thai in the entire state! That's right, even better than Portland's Fuji's, Sapporo's, and Pom's.

Higganum, CT
“Not the best, but good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Fast service....tried to be helpful in what to order...portions on the small side....have had better....was good for quick dinner...only one in area

Visited August 2012
Cincinnati
“Solid Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

We eat at a lot of Thai restaurants and this was somewhat above average food. Service was fine and we ate outside on the deck which was great. A safe bet if you are looking for relief from the usual American places.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brunswick, Maine, United States
“I hate to do this but...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

... I have to write a bad review. I generally trust the recommendations of others on sites like these, but this time the trust backfired.

My husband and I started with the pan fried pork dumplings, and the pork filling tasted old - with no freshness whatsoever. It was dense and lacked any sort of dimensional flavor. The "dipping sauce" was just a poorly seasoned soy sauce. There was no thought or creativity to it.

I ordered one of my favorite dishes for the main course- Pad se you. There was one baby corn and three pieces of broccoli for the whole dish, but that didn't really matter because they were so overcooked and mushy and revolting, I didn't care to eat any more. The noodles were over cooked and the sauce lacked flavor. Any flavor. I would describe the sauce as "brown". The tofu was passable, but deep friend tofu is pretty hard to mess up.

My husband ordered the Spicy Fried Rice - which is a confusing title for something that was neither Spicy nor Fried. I seriously looked like leftover rice mixed with a couple of leaves of basil and a sparse amount of vegetables. The beef? A poor cut that was overcooked and inedible in most cases due to gristle. I am not exaggerating when I say that the dish did not look like fried rice. There was no color to the rice in any way.

• Visited August 2012