“Summer Getaway with the feeling of being home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Maplewood Inn & Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Casco
Maplewood Inn & Motel
You added Maplewood Inn & Motel to your Saves list
549 Roosevelt Trl, (Route 302), (Route 302), Casco, ME 04015   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Casco
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Summer Getaway with the feeling of being home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Our family mini vacation was a complete success. From the moment I spoke with Patrick on the phone - you could tell it was a very homey atmosphere. My husband and my two teenage daughters enjoyed our stay very much. The motel was spotless, well appointed with high quality linens, towels and mattresses. We were very comfortable and content. Rene made sure each of us was enjoying our stay. What a treat for someone to make us breakfast, we then relaxed by the pool, and were very content in the room(we stayed in the motel) it was plenty roomy for the 4 of us. It was so nice to have a "home base" from which to explore the area. All the staff was most friendly and gracious. This is a place where you feel so welcomed and comfortable, and it's like you've known these people all your life. We have stayed many places -in and out of the U.S., and I really can't say enough about this trip to Casco's Maplewood Inn- Many thanks, and many good memories!! Thanks guys!!

Room Tip: The motel was all the same level, detached from the Inn, and all seemed the same. Very roomy for tw...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Bartlett, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

My Daughter's wedding was on June 16th in Raymond Maine. The Venue was at the Mother of the Groom's home. I had lots to do as I was dealing with an hour and a half away. I wanted a hotel or inn that would give us the feeling that we were HOME as my family does not get together often. We were so pleased with the Home feeling of the INN along with the great motel rooms on the side of the inn. Patrick and Renee (innkeepers) made my whole family feel as if we were at home and in our own place. We had the pleasure of opening wedding presents all together in the lovely parlor. Along with the photographer taking beautiful pictures of us getting ready in the beautiful inn. My Entire Familytook over the Inn an Motel and EVERY single person said they have never had a better sleep on the clean, comfy beds. Myself included and I never sleep!. As the mother of the bride, during a really hectic time, I would Highly recommend this inn for any family event or just to stay for a night in this fabulous location. We all had a Father's Day breakfast that was so fabulous!!! We were all together in a home that we felt was our own. Thank you Renee and Patrick, you made my daughter's wedding absolutely PERFECT.

Room Tip: Room One in the Inn The Bed made me fall asleep immediately
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Bangor, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I stayed here for one night this past weekend with my husband and 5 year old. We were just passing through the area on a trip to the White Mountains. I knew nothing about the lodging in this area. There are no chain hotels anywhere near this, so I had to find a place by seeing online pics and reading prior reviews, which is what led me to this motel. We had a motel room, not a B&B room. I checked in w/ Patrick when we arrived. He was very nice and told me to call at any time if we needed anything. The motel building is small and unassuming looking, however, the room inside was very nice. Everything was clean, well-decorated, and had all of the amenities of a hotel, such as a coffee maker and a hair dryer. The breakfast the next morning was a nice surprise. I expected a typical continental breakfast but it was a step above that. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
St. Albans, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

I made the reservation from England back in April, places fill up quickly in the Fall. We loved it as soon as we saw the place and even more so after we'd met Rene. We were made very welcome, like old friends and completed the payment process. Our reserved rooms were still in use because other guests had opted to stay longer so we were upgraded at no extra charge into first floor rooms, which suited me because I have become disabled since reserving. The hospitality here is very good, just like being guests in someone's home. The rooms are excellent and everything is clean and tidy. We loved the building which has quite a history and is our sort of place. Thoroughly recommended if you like somewhere different and away from the boring chains.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011 via mobile

We had a great stay at the Maplewood Inn! Everything was clean and comfortable. The owners were very accommodating. Located near Sebago Lake making it easy to visit Point Sebago or Naples for dinner. Even in the off season they offered delicious pastries, bagels, muffins, cereal and coffee. We will definitely be making a trip back here next fall!!

• Stayed September 2011
Franklin, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

My daughter and I stayed there after dropping my son at sleep away camp. Patrick was a complete doll and greeted us with a warm smile and a cool room. I loved the decore. Fun antiques and unique collectibles.

My 5-year-old daughter started feeling sick. in the early eveing. By 9:30pm she was very ill. Patrick and Rene found me medicine for her. They were so sweet and helpful. The at 10:30 she threw up in the room. I hated bothering the guys again, but they were so kind and helpful they delt with the linens and were so concerned for my girl. They are amazing guys and I felt like I was a friend and guest at their home. look forward to staying with them again.

Room Tip: We had room 4. We liked it a lot
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

We went to the white mountain national forest, and stayed in the inn. It is very clean, quite, and stuffs are very friendly. Breakfast is good. Yes, the house is not very modern, but bed is comfortable, bathrooms at the inn is OK for use. Also place is near the lake, not very far away from the national forest. Next time, I believe I will still choose this one.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Maplewood Inn & Motel? Share your experiences!