While traveling to Maine to pickup a puppy we were looking for a pet friendly hotel. It just so happened the Inn by the Sea was featured in Coastal living and looked like a perfect. We decided to extend the trip and spend a couple extra days in the area to also celebrate our anniversary. The resort didn't disappoint. The resort is beautiful and the rooms are fantastic. The staff was great especially Eva. They really make you feel welcome and at home. One thing worth noting is the "little things" that they pay attention to. A lot of times these are what makes a stay great and they excelled at it. If we ever travel to this area again I have no doubt were we will stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a multi million dollar renovation the eco luxury Inn by the Sea is Maine's premier beach destination. Located on a mile of unspoiled beach guests enjoy intimate dining in the ocean view Sea Glass celebrating Maine fare, relax in the spa or fireplace lounge. Spacious redesigned suites, rooms & cottages w oversized bathrooms, or full kitchens, or fireplaces. Child & Pet friendly! 5 acre indigenous garden,pool, bocce, fire pit, golf nearby. 10 mins to Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Inn By the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn By The Sea Hotel Cape Elizabeth
- Inn By The Sea Maine/Cape Elizabeth