From the moment we arrived to the moment we left "five star" is the best description of this property. The bellmen upon arrival were friendly and attentive (as a good handshake!) The check in desk staff made us feel "like regulars". Rooms were contemporary and interestingly enough we walked down to our garden suite; a nice touch. Salt pool was just the right temp and the walk to the beach scenic and invigorating. Restaurant's view was of the grounds and the ocean, service by Christo wonderful and the food superb. The massage was terrific and theraputic. The only downside was the work out area, not quite up to the Inn's standards. Otherwise we can't wait to return and spread the word !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a multi million dollar renovation the eco luxury Inn by the Sea is Maine's premier beach destination. Located on a mile of unspoiled beach guests enjoy intimate dining in the ocean view Sea Glass celebrating Maine fare, relax in the spa or fireplace lounge. Spacious redesigned suites, rooms & cottages w oversized bathrooms, or full kitchens, or fireplaces. Child & Pet friendly! 5 acre indigenous garden,pool, bocce, fire pit, golf nearby. 10 mins to Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Inn By the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn By The Sea Hotel Cape Elizabeth
- Inn By The Sea Maine/Cape Elizabeth