Enjoyed our stay at this inn resort. Liked the amenities they provided -- beach umbrellas and chairs they would walk down to the beach and set up for you. View is very pretty and they did a very nice job of preserving the surrounding habitat without destroying it by bringing in non-native potted plants etc. Overall a simple yet very elegant and relaxing place. Do expect mosquitoes in the summer evenings! I would sit inside rather than on the deck for dinner after dusk in the summer. They do provide insect repellant if you like, but would still opt for the inside table.
- Also Known As:
- Inn By The Sea Hotel
- Inn By The Sea Hotel Cape Elizabeth
- Inn By The Sea Maine/Cape Elizabeth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a multi million dollar renovation the eco luxury Inn by the Sea is Maine's premier beach destination. Located on a mile of unspoiled beach guests enjoy intimate dining in the ocean view Sea Glass celebrating Maine fare, relax in the spa or fireplace lounge. Spacious redesigned suites, rooms & cottages w oversized bathrooms, or full kitchens, or fireplaces. Child & Pet friendly! 5 acre indigenous garden,pool, bocce, fire pit, golf nearby. 10 mins to Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn By the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.