This is a beautiful property looking out over woods and the ocean. The beach is reached by a boardwalk and it is a beautiful beach. Just right for a long walk. Our dogs chased each other and were completely worn out. In the morning we had our coffee and looked out at the sea while our dogs sat quietly at our side and staff and guests came over to pet them and say hello. Such a relaxing atmosphere and only 20 mins from downtown Portland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a multi million dollar renovation the eco luxury Inn by the Sea is Maine's premier beach destination. Located on a mile of unspoiled beach guests enjoy intimate dining in the ocean view Sea Glass celebrating Maine fare, relax in the spa or fireplace lounge. Spacious redesigned suites, rooms & cottages w oversized bathrooms, or full kitchens, or fireplaces. Child & Pet friendly! 5 acre indigenous garden,pool, bocce, fire pit, golf nearby. 10 mins to Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Inn By the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn By The Sea Hotel Cape Elizabeth
- Inn By The Sea Maine/Cape Elizabeth