We have been coming to the INN by the Sea for 26 years and each year we love it more ! We have traveled with 3 golden retrievers over that time frame and each dog was treated with love and respect as well. The INN is our home in Maine. We always choose this as our special treat and have celebrated our 3rd, 28th and 29th anniversaries with our INN family.
We want to especially commend Eva St. Pierre and Mark Kellerman for taking care of every little detail for us every time we visit. This past trip was especially unique as we had to leave early to go home to NJ to be in the FRankinstorm !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a multi million dollar renovation the eco luxury Inn by the Sea is Maine's premier beach destination. Located on a mile of unspoiled beach guests enjoy intimate dining in the ocean view Sea Glass celebrating Maine fare, relax in the spa or fireplace lounge. Spacious redesigned suites, rooms & cottages w oversized bathrooms, or full kitchens, or fireplaces. Child & Pet friendly! 5 acre indigenous garden,pool, bocce, fire pit, golf nearby. 10 mins to Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Jetsetter so you can book your Inn By the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn By The Sea Hotel Cape Elizabeth
- Inn By The Sea Maine/Cape Elizabeth