I had previously visited Portland - and stayed downtown. This time, I just wanted to relax - and I brought my mom, who was recovering from a medical ordeal. The Inn could not have been a better choice. We staying in the 2 BR, 2 BA beach suite - which was AMAZING. And, it was as if we had our own private beach. We had breakfast at the Inn every morning - and ate there for dinner one night; the restaurant was outstanding.
And, the entire staff was incredibly helpful and friendly.
The one thing we didn't like was the lack of soundproofing. However, we were informed this was going to be rectified during down season (the building in which we stayed had just re-opened in June.)
- Also Known As:
- Inn By The Sea Hotel
- Inn By The Sea Hotel Cape Elizabeth
- Inn By The Sea Maine/Cape Elizabeth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a multi million dollar renovation the eco luxury Inn by the Sea is Maine's premier beach destination. Located on a mile of unspoiled beach guests enjoy intimate dining in the ocean view Sea Glass celebrating Maine fare, relax in the spa or fireplace lounge. Spacious redesigned suites, rooms & cottages w oversized bathrooms, or full kitchens, or fireplaces. Child & Pet friendly! 5 acre indigenous garden,pool, bocce, fire pit, golf nearby. 10 mins to Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn By the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.