A great place to stay, 2 blocks to Camden center - easy walk. Terry gave us good advice on restaurants, perfect host in every way. Annette makes A #1 breakfasts, no need for lunch. Very nice room - excellent hosts. The Blue Harbor House exceeded our expectations in every way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Harbor House Inn is casually elegant, comfortable, welcoming and moderately priced. Built in 1810, it's historic charms blend perfectly with modern comforts. The Inn is ideally located a short stroll from Camden's famous picturesque harbor. Enjoy fine local restaurants and art galleries without having to drive! Complimentary full breakfast, with specialties such as Eggs Florentine, Blueberry pancakes, Fluffy omelettes, home made Irish soda bread. Vegan/raw vegan/Gluten free options readily available. Free WiFi and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and T4B so you can book your Blue Harbor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Harbor House Hotel Camden
- Blue Harbor House Camden, Maine