“Atlantica” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 42 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bistro
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: A small farm to table restaurant right on the water in Camden featuring local produce, organic meats, artisan cheeses. We make our own breads, deserts and all accompaniments on the plate. We offer signature bar beverages and an extended wine list.
Northborough, Massachusetts
“Atlantica”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great food. Comfortable ambience. Make a reservation if you want to eat outside. My small plate was like a small appetizer. A bit slow.

Greenbrae, California
“Inconsistent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband ordered the Oven baked Haddock and could barely eat it. Overcooked. I ordered the Scallops on a bed of risotto. One of my scallops was tough but the others were good.

Swarthmore, Pennsylvania
“Healthy eats with a view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We ate on the porch with a lovely water view. I had halibut cooked in a vegetable broth served with al dente string bean, artichoke, tomato and mushroom. It was the best halibut I have ever had. Bread was super, tasted homemade. We will return next time in Camden.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boerne, Texas, United States
“made a reservation and they lost it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

they lost our reservation that we had made 2 days before. then, didn't even try to make it right. plus, it was 95 degrees and they have NO AC!!!! Can't imagine paying those prices in an unairconditioned venue! we left. so disappointed!

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Great View!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I are visiting Camden, Maine for the first time and have been "taste testing" our way through the local eateries. We ate dinner at Atlantica on July 13th. We were seated on the outside deck and loved the view. Our server, Oana, was attentive and well informed regarding the menu and specials. My husband and I had dinner drinks and ordered salads to start. My husband had a house salad and I had the caprese salad prior to sharing an entree. I had also had a caprese salad on a previous night at Fresh (another local restaurant). Hands-down, the caprese salad served at Atlantica was much better. We split a burger and found it was well seasoned and cooked perfectly. For dessert, we shared the Blueberry Cobbler.
On another evening, following dinner at Seabright, we returned to Atlantic for dessert and had coffee and again shared the Blueberry Cobbler; however, on this occasion the service was a bit lacking and the cobbler was served cold.

• Visited July 2013