“Excellent Lobster” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 42 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bistro
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: A small farm to table restaurant right on the water in Camden featuring local produce, organic meats, artisan cheeses. We make our own breads, deserts and all accompaniments on the plate. We offer signature bar beverages and an extended wine list.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent Lobster”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

First time I ever had broiled lobster, being something of a purist, and it was excellent in this case. Just about as good as I have ever had, and I have had some really great lobster.

Chicago, Illinois
“Avoid”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Poor food & wine list
Inefficient service
Quality just was not there
Sent the wine back, owner fealt the need to argue and got his own facts wrong

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Danville, California
“Great Food, but...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Our dinner was delicious but I ordered a 1 1/2 pound lobster (the lazy man's lobster dinner) and it was the smallest 1 1/2 pounder I have ever had (probably a "chicken" lobster, at most!) When I questioned the weight, they said it was 1 1/2 pounds---no way!! I have had my share of lobsters and this was the smallest one I have ever had...The next time we visit the Camden area we will be dining at the Waterfront restaurant; a great atmosphere, excellent food and outstanding service (thank you Shannon!!)

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Oysters, fresh fish...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Well, we happened upon this place by mistake, but happy mistake it was! 6 fresh oysters slipped over a treat, followed by mussels, I couldn't have been happier! We even could not restrain ourselves from the deserts board.

Although on the pricey end of the Camden spectrum, this waterfront establishment can justify its prices and we would certainly go back again.

Eating out on the deck on a chilly evening was possible with the outdoor heaters.

Beautiful views of the harbour. Fabulous food. No one's complaining!

Boston, Ma
“Not Made To Welcome.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Can't say much about the food given we left after 10 minutes. The woman who I believe called herself a bartender, seemed incredulous when asked if we could eat at the bar! Although small, it was cozy and seemed perfect for a quick bite. Needless to say, we left after she said there would be a wait for our drinks given she was making espresso while other wait staff seemed perfectly capable of serving us. Ugh! Go to Fresh instead!