This is the 3rd time that I have stayed in the LCI twice with the whole family including my parents and once with my husband (when we were able to get a babysitter for the weekend!) . Since this hotel has gotten a few bum reviews recently let me tell you why you want to stay here:
(1) The staff goes out of its way to make you feel as though you are home.
(2) The rooms have so many little "plusses" you will feel as though you are royalty. The housekeeping staff is accomodating and leaves the rooms impeccable.
(3) Breakfast - included and a zillion choices from yogurt with homemade granola to a fresh crisp waffle topped with Maine Blueberry Sauce and whipped cream. YUMMY especially to my kids who are 7 and 4. I have to give kudos to the girls running the kitchen. That is exactly what they do RUN to make sure everything is filled to the best of their ability!
(4) LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. Walk yourself to shops, dynamite restaurants, or the harborview park just across the street.
(5) Did I mention the gift that the staff has with making you feel like you have been their friend for years? They were so amiable to my little ones, entertaining their questions and asking my kids how Lobster Fest was and then attentively waiting for all the details.
We will be back for sure. With or without our children because no matter who you are or where you are from the staff at the Lord Camden is there for YOU!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lord Camden Inn, Camden’s finest luxury, boutique hotel, boasting unsurpassed service, comfort and elegance, with a premier village location and magnificent views of Camden Harbor and the surrounding coastal mountains.From the moment you first arrive, you'll know that this is no ordinary Inn. The warm and inviting atmosphere, colorful walls decorated with paintings by local artists, and the restored antique furnishings will grab your attention and evoke a smile. Our arched doorways, finely crafted wainscoting, brick walls, fireplace, and the hot coffee and tray of freshly made cookies awaiting your arrival will say "come in and relax, you have arrived."The Lord Camden Inn boasts 36 guestrooms and suites spanning four floors. Each room is a stunning architectural arrangement of light and space, many of which incorporate old world brick walls with modern and stylish marble and granite surfaces, wainscoting, and crown molding. The ultimate application of comfort, style and elegance. Lord Camden Inn is a AAA 3-Diamond rated property, 100% non-smoking, and pet-friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lord Camden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Camden Hotel Camden
- Lord Camden Inn Maine