“Slow But reasonable” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Slow But reasonable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

More reasonably priced then most places n town. We had a decent waitress but looked like she was running the bar too. The party that came n behind us had their food b4 we even got our drinks...took us an hour to get our food...cuzzy fries really good. Not a bad place...they just need more help.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Maine
“Disrespectful bartenders...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

When you go to an establishment night after night after night for over a year you become a regular...went in there on thursday night a few weeks ago around 9pm, and wow what an attitude the bartenders upstairs had. Ordered what I thought was my usual beverage of choice and they start to question how to make a simple drink. Plus when you ask for no fruit in your drink and the bartender goes a head and throws 3 huge hunks of fruit in your drink and stirs it up and slams the drink down on the bar infront of you, that is not ok.
I used to be a regular last year but now my work schedule doesn't allow for me to come in as often. Sorry gals I will take my business elsewhere on busy thurs-fri-sat night... This experience was so disrespectful and appalling, I will be going else where on the weekend. Sorry guys you are losing business by treating your regular customers like this. Weeknight bartenders are great and friendly plus the crowd is nicer too.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Rockport, Maine, United States
“A local review”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We use to be very pleased with this restaurant! (and we voiced that to many other people) We ate there once or twice a week. Since Jeff and Mikey have been gone the food hasn't been as good as it was, so we basically stopped eating there. We did continue to go in for a few beers once or twice a week because the downstairs bartenders were so accommodating and friendly. Tonight we were the only ones at the downstairs bar for a while during Happy Hour. It started to get busy. We decided to have another beer. We waited ten minutes. Finally I asked him for a couple beers when he was at the register. His answer, "Yea, I have two more tables. I'm all alone". I said we'll take the check then. Well, he got that quick enough. We hope those two tables treated him well because he didn't get a tip from us. So IF we decide to go in again and he is the bartender, we will be going somewhere else!!! (and we will voice that to many people)

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Pleasant Garden
“Great wings and bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Thak you Erin and Melanie for making us feel so at home .Enjoyed the atmosphere and the good drinks and wings.Will return next year when we go back to Camden.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Just average if you are looking for something on the cheap side”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Chili was so spicy I couldn't eat it, quesadillas were amazing, tables sticky, nice waitress. More of a bar like atmosphere, in would stick to the other restaurants in the area.

• 3 of 5 stars Food