“nice!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Brunswick
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Dessert, Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dessert, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Seating
Description: Discover 40 flavors of gelato and sorbetto made fresh daily from a growing collection of more than 1,500 at Gelato Fiasco's Flagship Store. Try as many flavors as you wish and squeeze as many as you want into any dish. House-made waffle cones, take home freezer pints, pour-over coffee, espresso, and tea. Open 11 a.M. To 11 p.M. Every day.
Brunswick, Maine
“nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Great atmosphere, delicious gelato in interesting flavors, and the coffee and espresso are divine as well

Visited May 2012

Brunswick, Maine
“One of the best things in Brunswick!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Not long after I moved to Brunswick in 2010, I discovered this amazing little gelato shop. I've become a regular over time, enjoying the incredible assortment of gelato and sorbetto available and sometimes just a cup of their hand-poured coffee. The regular tables, oversize chairs, window bar area, selection of games, and local art on the walls makes it a great place to put up your feet for a little bit, converse with friends and enjoy a great treat. Ps- the team behind the counters are always wicked friendly to boot!

• Visited June 2012
Buffalo, New York
“best stop of our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

We travel regularly from Buffalo, NY, to Camden, ME. The only tricky part of this tip is leaving Buffalo early enough to make Brunswick before the 11PM closing of gelato Fiasco. It is the highlight of the trip and we love having to decide which delicious flavors we will choose. The tastes are very helpful (and given very willingly) and the results are wonderful! Often we will take pre-packed frozen flavors with us to Camden. It is our favorite US place for gelato.

• Visited April 2012
Lewiston, Maine, United States
“Without Question the Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Since I first visited the Brunswick store many moons ago, I've returned any time I can find an excuse. Need groceries, bird seed, gas for the mower? No problem - I'll happily drive 20 minutes out of my way to be able to taste a new flavor or an old favorite! I used to wait for the local frozen custard stand to open each summer to enjoy frozen treats. While I still go there on occasion, its Gelato Fiasco that's won my heart. I'd work there if I could :)

• Visited September 2011
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Gelato at its best, Italian style ice cream with a "WOW"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

I have been to many gelato stores, as my 250 lbs. can certainly attest to. What a sight to see when I bellied up to the two large glass cases, with a multitude of mouth-watering choices. That would have been enough to impress me. The taste of all 12 flavors I had over the 3 visits were superb. The people who served me were very polite and filled those cups with as many flavors as you wanted. The price is another surprise, as it was very reasonable and almost cheap by my standards. The location in Brunswick, Maine was full of young college-age people on their laptops...so a lot of action to watch, FUN.

• Visited May 2012