Stayed here for a weekend with my girls. Very quaint and in a nice area with local shops and restaurants. We went when the town had their Christmas Tree Lighting and there was snow on the ground so it was very festive.. The beds were comfortable and front desk staff were quite friendly. The restaurant was good however I felt quite pricey. Also free coffee in the morning. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly adjacent to Bowdoin College and steps away from the lively downtown, The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern perfectly positions guests to take advantage of all this college town and the state's picturesque Mid-Coast region have to offer. Handsomely appointed guest rooms feature a mix of heavenly king and queen beds, spacious workstations and sleekly stylish baths. Flat screen televisions, complimentary internet access and in-room coffee add to the comfort and enjoyment. Connecting rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Brunswick Station Hotel Brunswick
- The Brunswick Hotel And Tavern Maine