“LOSER!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 81 Restaurants in Brunswick
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The BEST Lobster Roll (and more) in the whole state!!!! (without question, and I should know).
Portland, Maine
“LOSER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Oh, on the lottery ticket I bought on my way out! What more could I possibly add to a place on Trip Advisor which ONLY has the top two ratings? NOTHING AS LIBBYS RETAINS THE TITLE OF SERVING THE ABSOLUTELY BEST LOBSTER ROLL, CRAB ROLL (both of which my wife and I shared just the other evening for dinner, along with some pork rinds) AND SO MUCH MORE ON THE PLANET, PERIOD ENDED!

PLUS - as I and others have stated here countless times before - THE SWEETEST, NICEST, HARDEST-WORKING PEOPLE (DAN & TINA LIBBY) I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE TO KNOW.

• Visited June 2014

Waltham, Massachusetts
“Decided not to eat here. Smelled of grease from fried food which we don't eat.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We were not going to have lobster which the reviews were great. The restaurant was off the beaten track. Market smelled like grease since a lot of the food was fried. Decided not to eat here.

Visited June 2014
Gold River, California
“Indeed the Most Awesome Lobster Rolls!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Checked tripadvisor for a good lunch spot while driving back south after a week around Acadia and found Libby's Market, and what a find! The prior reviewers are not exaggerating: for us these were also the most awesome lobster rolls we have ever had. Eating a great lobster roll sitting next to a shelf with motor oil and boxes of napkins even feels right somehow. Libby's is definitely worth a side trip when you're in southern Maine.

• Visited June 2014
Pompano Beach, Florida
“The Real Deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by about a week ago having just arrived from Florida. We were not disappointed. The lobster rolls were the best we have ever had (3 different sizes to choose from). The owner couldn't have been nicer and chatted with us about the lobstering business for quite some time. Stop by--you won't regret it.

Visited May 2014
Brunswick, Maine
“Lobster roll Mecca”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Recently moved to Brunswick and had read so many reviews about different places having best lobster rolls. I've tried others but this little quaint market has the best I've had. Just enough mayo to keep chunks of lobster in the roll. Also had other eating options as well as most all your neighborhood market needs.

• Visited May 2014