“Just classic Maine” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 81 Restaurants in Brunswick
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The BEST Lobster Roll (and more) in the whole state!!!! (without question, and I should know).
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Just classic Maine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

This friendly, family-run little grocery store sells the best lobster rolls we've ever had. Generous amounts of fresh lobster are touched with just a dab of mayo and then stuffed into butter-toasted bakery rolls. The lobster traps in front of the store are probably a pretty good sign, too (these happen to be real and not misplaced tourist planters). How authentically Maine is this? There's Moxie - both regular and diet - in the cooler and Frosty's donuts on the counter. Could it get better? Maybe - picnic tables are returning shortly for the summer.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

The Villages, Florida
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stopped by Libby's Market today and met Dan the owner. Hard to believe they are open from 3am to 7:30pm, that's a schedule of hard work and passion. He knew all the locals that came in by name and sincerely was interested in how they were doing. I Had the large Lobster roll and chatted with Dan who offered me a freshly shucked raw scallop? I was hesitant until he ate one, very sweet and super fresh. Glad to have the experience and look froward to bringing my wife next time I come up from Florida. Bridge into Brunswick is a beautifully scenic setting.

• Visited March 2013
APOLLO
“Amazing great taste!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I found this place on TripAdvisor and really glad I did. The Lobster Roll was amazing. Great selection of beers by the bottle and other drinks and some snacks. They were making pizza and other sandwiches, everything smelled good. Not really any place to sit so I grabbed the rolls a couple of beers and headed back to my hotel. Can't wait to get back there!

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Houston, TX
“The best lobster rolls!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stopped into Libby's before being stranded in my hotel room before the last big snow. Ii'm so glad I did. Not only did I watch them make my lobster roll, but while I waited, I was offered a fresh Maine scallop to snack on. Very nice folks and back at the hotel when I ate my roll, I thought I would pass out from the size! I ordered the medium roll (they come small, med, and large) and was full as a tick after eating it and the onion rings they whipped up for me. It was nothing but MEAT. Seriously. The mayo and light seasonings were only enough to hold the mixture together. The bread is nice and soft and the meat was overpiled onto it. Crazy good. The other reviewers were not lying about this place, if you're in Brunswick, you MUST stop in. Ask for Table #1 :)

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florence, Massachusetts, United States
“I loved the lobster roll”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I tried the famed lobster roll and was a happy camper! Lotsa lobster on a grilled roll, what could be better? Comes in 3 sizes. They also have a variety of other sandwiches.

Visited February 2013