“Great trip of my life” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Estire Day Tours - Private Day Tours

Estire Day Tours - Private Day Tours
1-R Apple Heights, Vazhakkala, Kakkanad, Ernakulam, Kochi (Cochin) 682030, India
+(91)9995136517
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 20 Attractions in Ernakulam
More attraction details
Owner description: Our attractions includes, day cruise in Alleppey backwaters, Cherai beach day trip, Athirappally water fall day outs.Entry fees mentioned above vary in each locations.
Pune, India
“Great trip of my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

First of all i would like thank the entire team of estire for arranging us a well planned organized and executed trip.
Me and my wife opted Kerala for our honeymoon trip but were in a search of good travel agency who could plan out the package for us in a organized manner..I came across many travel agency but none seemed comfortable..then a day i came across Estire holidays, they were very prompt with excellent communication which gave a trustworthy impression. The entire trip right from the pick up, selection of hotels, driver and sight seeing was superb and matched our expectations which definitely gave me value for my money.
I will strongly recommend estire for any tour packages. Special thanks to Mr Prem our trip advisor and also to our driver Mr. Afsal for arranging us a marvellous planned package.

Visited May 2014

“"Excellent experience with Estire Holidays"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

I will strongly recommend estire for any tour packages. Special thanks to Mr Tomson Thomas our trip advisor and agent for arranging us a marvellous planned package.

Thanks and Regards
-Abhishek

Visited April 2014
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Nice experience with estire holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

My first visit to Kerala was really pleasant & memorable, credit of which I would like to give it to Estire Holidays (Mr. Prem). Thanks.

Visited May 2014
Pune, India
19 attraction reviews
“MEMORABLE KERALA TOUR”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We (I along with my wife), booked & planned our Kerala tour with Estire Holidays & Travels for 8 Nights & 9 Days from 07 mar - 15 Mar 2014 & travelled from Cochin to Kanyakumari, covering various locations, Cochin, Munnar, Tekkaday, Alleppey/Kumarakom Houseboat, Kovalam, Kanyakumari, Poovar & Trivandrum.
Indeed it was a very great & pleasant experience. Right from the very first conversation till the end of the tour they co-operated & responded very well to all our queries. Infact the Package was well designed to suit my planned budget. Also the Properties selected by them truly matched my expectations. Even the Car allotted was comfortable. There were regular feedbacks taken from us during the entire tour & even after the tour. The Airport pickup was great, the tour explanation at their office was great, the daily sightseeing touring was great, the Hotels/Resorts/Houseboat stay was great & the final Airport dropoff was great. They made sure that we were comfortable & we truly felt like a VIP during the entire tour.
It wasn't just a tour but equally a personal bonding relationship with them. Now that I do have faith & confidence in them I would definitely recommend them to other travellers who are especially looking to this destination.
Last but not the least. a special note of thanks to our Tour Advisor from Estire Holidays & Travels, Mr. Tomson Thomas for the perfect planning & Execution of the tour.

Visited March 2014
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“My first visit to Kerala ( TVM-Kumarkom-Munnar-Tekkady)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

My first visit to Kerala was really pleasant & memorable, credit of which I would like to give it to Estire Holidays (Mr. Reghu). Thanks.

Visited February 2014