“The best Food !!!! Pavo Real by the Sea” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: French, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Pavo Real by the Sea is an intimate, magical restaurant at the edge of the best beach in the world. You will come for the gorgeous view, you will come back for the incredible food prepared by Chef Alfonso Gonzalez and the attentive service and excellent wine list. Enjoy cocktails in the open-air bar at the edge of the beach, then choose a table in the garden or in the cozy salon decorated with original art, sit back and let us serve you a meal you won't be able to forget. The menu includes fresh foie gras, local fish and seafood, rack of lamb, beef tenderloin, bouillabaisse...And more. For a really special occasion, reserve a private romantic dinner on the beach. We look forward to your visit.
“The best Food !!!! Pavo Real by the Sea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I enjoy good food; I found this beautiful place with a spectacular view. The food is excellent; the best I have ever had. Each dish I tasted was delicious. The waiter service is very good. A nice touch is that chef approaches to each table asking about the service and food. I had the opportunity to talk to him and he is very nice. Congratulations chef for all your delicious creations. Thanks to all staff for giving me a spectacular dinner.

Bonsall
“Excellent food and excellent service. Great location on the beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Delightful location on the beach. Very romantic. The service was terrific but not intrusive. The aperitif of asparagus soup enhanced the meal. We enjoyed this restaurant several times and each time was great. The fresh fish is fresh. The chicken was prepared in a unique and tasty way and the accompanying vegetables were prepared tastefully. Great job by all the staff
Not expensive in my book

Guadalajara, Mexico
“Tiny, yummy and with a great view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I found this restaurant using Tripadavisor. We both were excited to know the Maroma beach. It used to be ranked in the top of the list as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The entrance to the restaurant it is quiet tricky, it is better that you stay at the front door. At night once you leave the restaurant is complete darkness. They usually take you to the restaurant form their Lobby. The view is definitely amazing, white sand and turquoise sea. The restaurant is tiny and it has a small menu. We went to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary; they were very kind and gave us a courtesy delicious chocolate dessert (Love it!). I had the salad and my husband the lamb; both were very tasty and fresh. My only advice is that you should come early around 5 or 6 this way you can enjoy the view for a while before you have dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Asheville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our perfect evening on this vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Wow. What can we say. Perfect ambiance, food, service, setting and more. Thank you Adrian, Jose Luis and Abygail and all the team. A PERFECT evening. Thank you. Joe & Andrea. 5th July.

Littleton, Colorado
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Took my wife here for our 25th wedding anniversary. Beautiful scenery and ambiance outstanding food and service. Only problem was their credit card machine was down that night but I fortunately had cash to cover the meal. Nice place to take someone for a special dinner.

• Visited June 2014