Stayed here between 9th -23rd April. Travelled with Thomas Cook - no problems. Stayed in an ocean view room-2648. Wonderful view. Preferred club came as part of the deal-only went for a drink on one occasion- dark and quiet. Rest of hotel- from the beautifully appointed bedroom, great service from all staff - no exceptions , the pool areas, food - great ala carte dining, top drinks- frozen mango margarita, mud slides, lychee martinis , kir royale-I could go on..The beach is stunning- as beautiful as the ones in the Maldives. We would have no hesitation about recommending this hotel to anyone and we expect the best- afraid it has set a new standard for my future holidays- or rather that's my husband's fear...
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun is tucked away on secluded Maroma Beach, voted the World's Best Beach by the Travel Channel four years in a row. This unlimited-luxury heaven provides opulence to the most discerning traveler with a pure white sand beach, stunning ocean views stretching as far as the eye can see, elegant suites providing 24-hour room service, daily refreshed mini-bars and several of them with swim-out access to twelve smaller pools plus a shimmering infinity pool, gourmet dining options and chic lounges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.