Wow wow wow, I have never travelled all inclusive before so I did not know what to expect, I thought it might be OK food with bad service. How wrong could I be, it was amazing, the staff never stopped smiling and plying us with drinks, the food was great and the beach is to die for. This place is the perfect chill out in the sun holiday spot. The pools are great, the sea is aquamarine and the rooms are lovely. Non stop eating and drinking in adult company, no children, without rowdy lager louts.
It is a large resort with 7 restaurants and numerous bars, the great thing is that no matter how many people are there you can always get sun beds and dinner places. There attention to detail and attitude is beautiful, all they want to do is help!
We will be back next year, what better recommendation is that!
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun is tucked away on secluded Maroma Beach, voted the World's Best Beach by the Travel Channel four years in a row. This unlimited-luxury heaven provides opulence to the most discerning traveler with a pure white sand beach, stunning ocean views stretching as far as the eye can see, elegant suites providing 24-hour room service, daily refreshed mini-bars and several of them with swim-out access to twelve smaller pools plus a shimmering infinity pool, gourmet dining options and chic lounges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Amex and Tingo so you can book your Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.