We just returned from spending 10 fantastic nights at Secrets Maroma Beach. There is not one bad thing I could say about this resort. We were truly spoiled by the amazing staff that was there to pamper you all hours of the day and night. The beach is so beautiful, this is were we spent most of our days. There was always a staff member waiting to find you beach chairs and towels with a smile on their faces we never had a hard time finding a spot to lounge. They do a great job of keeping the seaweed off the beach as well. The pool was awesome too where we enjoyed the pool volleyball games. The entertainment staff is what really made our trip memorable for us. Big thanks to Manuel "Mani", Alberto "Black Diamond", and Diana "Muppet" for getting to know us and putting a smile on our faces everyday. We had so much fun with you guys! Also we would like to mention Fabian (poolside assistant) who always went out of his way to say hola and make sure we were taken care of.
We choose a swim out room and loved it! Besides a few small lizards crawling around there were no bugs that we noticed. It was so fun to walk out a few steps and take a swim whenever we pleased. The drop box for room service was very convenient.
The FOOD! The food was top notch at every restaurant. Our favorites were the French and the Himitsu. The service staff was always friendly and knowledgeable. We also enjoyed the beach side and pool side grills during mid day for lunch. Every Saturday the chefs make a big production at the pool with a variety of delicious dishes to choose from. They even get in a canoe and cater to those in the pool! It was very neat!
We would definitely recommend this resort to everyone. This vacation is going to be hard to beat. We are hoping to make it an annual vaca! Thank you SMB!
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun is tucked away on secluded Maroma Beach, voted the World's Best Beach by the Travel Channel four years in a row. This unlimited-luxury heaven provides opulence to the most discerning traveler with a pure white sand beach, stunning ocean views stretching as far as the eye can see, elegant suites providing 24-hour room service, daily refreshed mini-bars and several of them with swim-out access to twelve smaller pools plus a shimmering infinity pool, gourmet dining options and chic lounges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Amex and Tingo so you can book your Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.