We stayed from Nov 10th to the 17th for our honeymoon and it was amazing. The resort was beautiful. Not one thing was out of place. The beach was the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We had a swim out pool which was nice but we barley used it. The Food was top notch. I did not have a bad meal once. My favorite dinner was the dinner on the beach. All the restaurants on the resort are excellent. The best part of the honeymoon was the service. Our room concierge, Alejandro always had a smile on his face and he always checked up on us to make sure we were ok. He also set up a delicious champagne breakfast for my husband and I. Fabian, the pool concierge, was a sweetheart. He always made sure my husband and I had the best chair by the pool. He made sure we always had fresh towels too. The entertainment staff was so much fun. They made our honeymoon so enjoyable. They had so many activities thought out the day and at night. My husband really enjoyed singing during the Idol night. A special thank you to all of the entertainment staff. I have been to Mexico a few times and this was the best resort. My husband and I are looking forward to returning to Secrets Maroma Beach.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun is tucked away on secluded Maroma Beach, voted the World's Best Beach by the Travel Channel four years in a row. This unlimited-luxury heaven provides opulence to the most discerning traveler with a pure white sand beach, stunning ocean views stretching as far as the eye can see, elegant suites providing 24-hour room service, daily refreshed mini-bars and several of them with swim-out access to twelve smaller pools plus a shimmering infinity pool, gourmet dining options and chic lounges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.