We stayed at this old fashioned, family owned lakeside motel at the end of July and had a wonderful time. The rooms were simple, charming and well-maintained, and worked well for our family of 4. The Highland Lake Resort is located right on Highland Lake, with a beautiful beach, picnic area and access for canoes, rowboats, paddle boats and kayaks, which guests can check out for free--a wonderful amenity. Our two boys loved the game room (ping pong, pool table), too. The Highland Lake Resort is a great find in the Lakes Region of western Maine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean, Comfortable, Friendly, Affordable! Owned and operated by native Mainers, this family-run resort motel features modern amenities with a lakeside inn atmosphere. Only 50 minutes from Portland, 35 minutes from North Conway, NH, and 3 hours from Boston. Private sandy swimming beach, free use of boats, canoes, and kayaks, picnic area, tennis court, game room, fitness center, health spa. All rooms have a covered deck with lakeview, color TV, phone, radio, A/C, heat, in-room Keurig coffeemaker, and free WiFi. Kitchenettes, Executive Rooms, and Deluxe Suite with fireplace and Jacuzzi tub available. Only 7 minutes to ski slopes and golf, on snowmobile trail. Walk to downtown shopping and hiking trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Highland Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Lake Hotel Bridgton
- Highland Lake Resort Bridgton, Maine